Tuesday, September 2, 2014

New Ideas

My husband and I have decided to make a joint effort to share our craziness with all of you.

Disclaimers:
We do not have a professional camera and we are not photographers.
We aim to share the fun projects we do together with everyone. We will work to give tips and instructions on how you can make similar projects, because I am sure everyone wants to be just like us!
For some ideas of what you may see in our posts, here are some low quality non-professional pictures.

Like... we sleep in hammocks. Just us, the adults, the kids normally do not sleep with us. They are still "normal". This picture was taken during a nap time.

 Our date nights that we cherish, and I love to dress up for!
 Some random artwork I do on walls and furniture and whatever else I can paint on.
 Some sewing projects (this is a huge quilt made out of our boys' 3T wardrobe that our youngest grew out of.
 Other projects cut together in a more sloppy fashion (my way).
Food... like homemade kimchi...
 and yogurt!

Needless to say, we are pretty random and love to make stuff with our own hands. So, always feel free to ask questions. Hopefully you get some ideas (or at least a good laugh) at our endeavors.

~The Freakishly Odd Couple
aka Sam and Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.